Allied Blacktop Company’s construction processes and procedures are built around our commitment to exceptional customer service. This commitment is specifically identified in the following policies.
We Promise to. . .
• Respond to requests for a quote within 24 hours
• Meet on site in order to establish the scope of work
• Present a detailed quote along with a field sketch illustrating the project
• Manage expectations of our clients, their bosses, and the end user
• Provide various options when applicable to give the customer choices
• Follow up immediately with any questions or concerns regarding the quote
• Shoot elevations or meet again on site to discuss potential issues
• Provide customers a minimum of 7 days notice prior to performing the work
• Schedule work which maximizes our customers convenience
• Provide customers our cell phone numbers for immediate response
• Use the best materials and material suppliers
• Provide the best equipment and latest technology
• Hire and train good communicators with excellent project management skills—this includes supervisors, foremen and crew
• Provide 24 hour service for emergency repairs
• Provide a complete range of services including pavement maintenance and rehabilitation
In Allied Blacktop Company’s nearly 60 years of experience in the pavement and rehabilitation industry, we have refined our techniques, trained our personnel, and learned from our customers. Allied Blacktop Company knows what to do and how to do it in every situation. We also know how to communicate our methodology and process to the customer. We take pride in helping the customer make the best choice for their situation.