Planning for 2013
Winter is a great time to celebrate, eat, and forget about asphalt – for a minute! Just remember, when Spring rolls around you’ll probably have a whole host of issues to deal with. Freezing temperatures cause water to expand and cause cracks, potholes and ridges. So enjoy the season, and when you get some down time, here are a few tips for your planning pleasure:
• Assessment: Review all your asphalt surfaces and their age. Have a parking lot that hasn’t been sealed lately? Chances are it will need some attention in the Spring. Know of a road that already has a few cracks, plan on making that a first priority. Contact us if you need help assessing and getting a maintenance schedule together.
• Sweeping: Our sweeping quotes are going out now! Get in touch if you need one.
• Budgeting: The end of the year means it’s time to budget. Contact us for quotes, questions, or help getting your numbers together.
Hooray! Allied is hiring!
We’re getting our new team together for the Spring, and we’re looking for responsible workers who want to have fun and work hard in a growing company. We provide lots of on-the-job training, flexibility and opportunities.
• A clean driving record and verifiable work references
• Prior experience in the industry is a plus
• Class ‘A’ or ‘B’ commercial drivers license for those interested in driving or operating positions
• Willingness to perform manual labor and work as part of a team
• Desire for growth and opportunity
How to apply
Apply in person at our Maple Grove office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. You can also request an application and drop it off or mail it in.
10503 89th Avenue North
Maple Grove MN 55369