Ready to roll: Asphalt paving and installation
When you’re installing new asphalt or paving a large area, experience counts. Mistakes in your blacktop installation process may not show immediately, but over time they’ll have a significant impact on the value of your investment. A proper paving job is worth its weight in asphalt, and that’s why we’ve been trusted partners for our municipal and commercial customers for more than fifty years. Since 1954 Allied Blacktop has grown to become the most reliable name in asphalt paving. We’ve replaced and reconditioned thousands of roads, parking lots, pathways and driveways in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Minnesota and the United States. We’re committed to exceptional service, impeccable on-time delivery, and a flawless, quality result that increases safety and value for our customers.
Customers also like that we’re a complete one-stop resource for paving. We handle all aspects of the project from grading and tree removal to installation of catch basins and designing drainage solutions. Our advanced techniques combined with the best blacktop products in the industry give you unbeatable results. When paving is complete, we follow up with a custom asphalt maintenance plan to protect your investment.
Municipal blacktop paving projects
- State and federal highways, roads, pathways and more
- City and county roads
- Local government facilities such as fire and police stations
Commercial blacktop paving projects
- Regional shopping centers
- Strip mall centers
- Commercial project management companies
- Churches, synagogues, other places of worship
- Residential project management companies
- Town home associations
- Condominium associations
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Commercial office complexes and warehouses
- Hospitals and other health care facilities
- Manufacturing plants, other warehouse and distribution centers
Contact us any time about our asphalt products, including new permeable pavement and other environmental advances.